Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A cool new site

So as you can probably tell, I'm a quote junky...
Today I read a new quote on one of my new favorite sites and I really enjoy it:

"Three things tell a man: his eyes, his friends and his favorite quotes." -Quotes Daddy



I can't agree more. I believe people are somewhat "undefinable" because you essentially are what you are and aren't all at the same time....BUT you can get a pretty good estimate of a person by looking at who they surround themselves with and what they believe in. And everyone knows that eyes are the windows to the soul. But that's another blog for another day.

I'll leave you guys with the link to the site: www.quotesdaddy.com

I thought the site name was funny, because I call the people who write my favorite quotes my "dead baby daddies"
But yea...check it out...

Much Love Fam! ~Golden~

1 comment: