Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Facebook PooP

LoL I thought this facebook note thingy was kool...so I decided to paste i here too!

1. My ex is...
a very creative person. He's proof that there is more than meets the eye.

2. I should learn to...
know the difference between accepting the things I cannot change and when to have the courage to change the things I can.

3. I love...
life.

4. People would say that I am...
different.

5. I don't understand...
why people try to understand things that aren't understandable. Everything doesn't need an answer, ya know.

6. When I wake up in the morning...
I say thank you. Then talk to a loved one on the phone. This morning it was my mom :)

7. I lost...
the things that needed to be lost so I could gain the things I have gained.

8. Life is...
weird. -Eli Lunik

9. My past taught me...
why the present is such a gift.

10. I get annoyed when...
I lose my grace. Then I realize that i can "un-annoy" myself without demanding change in my surroundings. Then I proceed to accept the things that I cannot change. ~Grace~

11. Parties are...
better when people are conscious of the fun they're having.

12. I wish...
every time that I wished, I'd say thank you instead.

13. Dogs and cats...
are confusing matters to me. I would LOVE a pet, but I would want it to be free at the same time. I don't like the idea of "owning" an animal, but I do enjoy the thought of be-friending one. Silly Silly Brandi's. lol

14. My childhood pets...
died. LOL!

15. Tomorrow is...
not promised. And that's why today always rocks!

16. I have a low tolerance for...
people under the influence of alcohol. I'm sorry, but you made a conscious effort to drink, so I have no sympathy for the actions you make thereafter......boo hoo, mickey mouse clube bee boo bee boo [lmao @ jnorm]

17. If I had a million dollars...
I would pay off all my school fees, loans, and debts. Buy a car and learn to drive. Buy my mom a nice house. Buy my grandparents whatever they needed. Take my great grandmother out of that hell hole they call a nursing home. Give Brandon some cash. Start a small colllege fund for my little sister Jasmin. Buy some 3 pair of pants and 3 pairs of shoes. And take Larry [a very cool homeless guy i met last week] out to lunch. And save whatever may be left for a rainy day.

18. I'm terrified of...
I'm not really terrified of anything.

19. I've come to realize...
"Imperfection is the only perfect thing, just as the only constant thing is change." - Brandi Keeler


20. I am listening to...
kirby's radio show/ Detroit CYDI

21. I talk...
too much sometimes. lol

22. My best friend...
I have two. They are both my Heaven Sent Sisters. <3

23. My first kiss...
was with a guy with hair longer than most girls'. And I enjoyed that. lol

24. Love is...
a noun AND a verb. -grandma Florine
It is something so simple that it makes people confused

25. Marriage is...
not natural, but seems necessary for survival.

26. Somewhere, someone is thinking...
about you! So smile sweetie.

27. I'll always be...
me. duh. LOL!

28. The last time I really cried was...
When someone I loved thought that I didn't care about them.

29. My cell phone is...
currently showing a picture of my face which I enjoy staring at.

30. Before I go to bed...
I say thank you.

31. My middle name...
is average. lol

32. Right now, I am thinking...
that a boyfriend would be a great addition to this wonderful life. I share myself mentally and spiritually with my loved ones. How ever I'd like to have someone to share the triple play with. Anyone wanna swap thoughts, emotions, and kisses? ^_^

33. Today I...
am happy.

34. Tomorrow I will be...
here when it gets here.

35. I really want to...
meet my husband. Hes out there doing his thing, but we haven't met yet.

36. The person(s) most likely to re-post this is...
a person who is either
a. are bored
b. finds themself to be so interesting that they want people to read about him/her

37. The person(s) least likely to re-post this is...
a. someone who doesn't like people to know all their info
b. who feels this note is insignificant

38. My relationship with my grandparents...
has been improving recently :)

39. My most treasured possession is...
my writings.

40. My favorite pictures...
are usually of me being sexy or goofy, so pretty much all of em [stolen from aaron]

41. I sing...
to people i love or people im attracted to...eventhough i have a horrible singing voice. Its my way of saying "I'm comfortable around you".

42. If I was a crayon...
I'd be green.

43. Someday I want to travel to...
Egypt.

44. I am wearing...
A shirt my brother bought me ^_^

45. My favorite class...
hmmmmmm its between marketing and my digital cinema class

46. My favorite language is...
the language of love [the kind spoken with smiles, tugs, moans and sighs]....just being honest.

47. It hurts...
to see someone you love when they're hurting.

49. My profile picture is...
constantly changing lol

50. I need to...
get a magical genie to get me groceries and clothes...^_^ lol

No comments:

Post a Comment