Saturday, June 6, 2009

A good day

So I actually don't know the purpose behind "the blog". I'm not sure if blogs are for stories, or rants, or random babble, etc.. Are they like facebook notes where people just post random stuff? Or are they digital diaries that people share with the entire world? I'm not quite sure. But the great thing is, I really don't care. This blog, if I actually keep it up, will be the sporadic postings of a chocolate covered alien (me). Now with that non-needed information being tossed into the universe, let me begin!

Well actually, rewind again. lol. I'm not sure if a first blog should be like an introductory type thing. But if it should be, then I just fukked up my first blog. [lol] This blog will simply talk about my day...

WHICH RAWKED! [on a simplistic level]

My day started with me waking up at my mother's house (a very rare occurrence). I woke up, and decided that because my mom is such an awesome lady, I'd clean her house. So I got out of bed and started scrubbing and wiping and what have you. Following that, my mother came home with some groceries, so I helped her clean out the fridge and add her new items. Following that i had a home-cooked breakfast of omelet, toast, and bacon (which I decided to only have one slice of). Schweetness. Then I crapped around on facebook and twitter until my girls called (they call just about everyday) I talked to them and actually had a really good convo with my girl Danae. Then I talked to my best male friend, jnorm. He was goin through some things, but it was still good to hear his voice and be there for him.

So we fast forward to about 6pm me and my brother got back to my apartment and had this super awesome convo about people,relationships, sex, sexuality, parents, stupid people, sexy hispanics, God, etc...The conversation reiterated how awesome my brother is, and moreover how SCHWEET of a job our mom did raising us. My family is awesome....

So fast forward some more.......

Me and my brother walked to 1515 Broadway for DSE's 'Do the Right Thing' 20th anniversary event. It was a cool scene. 1515's part owner, Crystal, came up and gave me a big hug, and James, owner of DSE, came and took me and my bro's pic and we all chatted before goin into the show. The vibe was awesome. I love going to Detroit venues and events because there is always an abundance of love. There is some sense of family I have for local artists, venues, poets, etc. I LOVE MY CITY....I'm actually headed to DSE tomorrow to buy another kool shirt.

But you def should check James out: http://dsedetroit.com/
And you should visit crystal @ 1515 Broadway. They're always having open mics, fashion shows, plays and other awesome events.


Yea so after that more smaller awesome things happened...good convos and whatnot...and I lived happily ever after, lol.

so that just about concludes my first blog....nothing spectacular or full of my odd thought process..but I'm sure it'll suffice...

goodnite world! much love! look forward to sharing more random stuff with you :)

~Golden~

No comments:

Post a Comment