Sunday, June 21, 2009

A positive message, with love, from Brandi...

I love you.
I value you.
I pray the best for you.
I hope everything great in your life multiplies.
All the health that you have,
All the wealth that you have,
All the love that you have, multiplies.
All that I have for you are positive thoughts.
Have the same thoughts for yourself.
Be thankful for what you have; and know that all the positive aspects you wish into your life, will come into your life.
Whether you believe in God, a spirit, faith, fate, or whatever.....may that force allow into your life, all the positive things you need/want.

For those of you who wish for self confidence, start with all the things about yourself you already love.

For those of you who wish for money for a certain cause, think of that cause, and know that the funds will come.

For those of you who wish for understanding, know that you will understand when you open yourself to understanding.

FOLLOW YOUR BLISS

Im sending this positive vibe towards you, in hopes that you will pass it to others.....

~brandi~

5 comments:

  1. You need to stop being bored and be spending time with Donny. Good times :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so positive, Brandi :)
    Rain clouds just can't touch you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww thanx donz! and thanx 4 reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's sweet! I can read that when I'm in the dumps [bookmark]

    ReplyDelete
  5. OF course! And if u ever need to talk when youre down in the dumps, u got my #!

    ReplyDelete